Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Did somebody get the number of that bus?

Whew! When I say I feel like I got run over by a bus, I'm not joking.

Ever on the edge of sanity, the holidays on top of the crazed year of service I've had with the family took me down.

But no mas!

Here's a light start to build up momentum to do better in 2010. I know, heard it before, but here goes.

Want the easy road to green? Try out these actual books that came out this fall: The Complete Idiot’s Guide® to Renewable Energy for Your Home
The Complete Idiot’s Guide® to Greening Your Business
It's easy, really.

While I was contemplating these, I got sidetracked, kind of like reading three unrelated pages of the dictionary because of the cool stuff I see when I look up something like "jalap" (The dried root of a Mexican vine of the morning glory family, formerly used as a purgative, according to Webster's).

So on the sidetrack, I found these books (also actual) that came out this fall, just in time for Christmas cheer:

The Complete Idiot’s Guide® to Creating a Graphic Novel
The Complete Idiot’s Guide® to Connecting with Your Angels
The Complete Idiot’s Guide® Numerology Workbook
The Complete Idiot’s Guide® to Getting Government Contracts
The Complete Idiot’s Guide® to Making Money with Craigslist

So far, so good, but is this one really going to help if you need it?
The Complete Idiot’s Guide® to Getting into Top Colleges

Can't imagine what this would be about without being gross.
The Complete Idiot’s Guide® to Eating Clean

If you want to brush up on being authentic,
The Complete Idiot’s Guide® to the American Accent

And a few more just to round out the selections.
The Complete Idiot’s Guide® to Natural Childbirth
The Complete Idiot’s Guide® to Yorkshire Terriers, Second Edition
The Complete Idiot’s Guide® to Buddhism, Third Edition
The Complete Idiot’s Guide® to Werewolves

It's easy, really.

1 comment:

Lrisor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.